24 Sunlit Dr West
Santa Fe NM 87508
Seven-Day Return Guarantee
Unless otherwise specified, you may return any item purchased at Gestalt HiFi within 7 days, provided that the item is in like-new condition with blank warranty cards, all boxes and packing, manuals and original sales receipt, for store credit only. Special order items are excluded. Used items are excluded from this policy and are considered “final sales”.
One Year Trade-Up Policy
Loudspeaker systems, integrated amplifiers, preamps, power amps, tuners, receivers, and turntables purchased new at Gestalt HiFi may be traded in for like items, costing at least twice as much as the original unit. 100% of the original price may be applied as long as the unit retains original packing, boxes, instructions and proof of purchase. The unit traded in must be in excellent working order and without cosmetic defects. This policy excludes phono cartridges or other items that are subject to usage-related wear and performance deterioration.
Equipment Loaned for Home Trial Use
Gestalt HiFi may, at its sole discretion, loan certain demo equipment to local customers for limited home use. There may be a per diem charge for the use of such equipment that will be credited towards the purchase of equipment from Gestalt HiFi. The customer assumes full responsibility for returning the equipment in good working order and without damage, within the agreed time period. Equipment home trial is not available outside of our immediate geographic region and products may not be shipped for either delivery or return.
Gestalt HiFi will guarantee used equipment for a period of 14 days. We’ll make our best efforts to repair any used equipment during that period of warranty, but are not obligated to replace such equipment if it is not repairable. Gestalt HiFi will in that event issue a store credit for the amount of the purchase.
Consigned good are sold as-is. Goods sold on consignment are subject to a 35% fee, which will be reduced to a 20% fee when it involves the purchase of new equipment by the consignee.
Gestalt HiFi is a warranty service center for some of the manufacturers we carry, however certain manufacturers require us to send all warranty repairs to them. In these cases all shipping charges to the manufacturer are the responsibility of the customer. (Most manufacturers will pay for return shipping.) All manufacturers’ warranties apply and are the responsibility of the manufacturer.
Special order merchandise is not subject to cancellation or refund. Gestalt HiFi requires a 50% non-refundable deposit on all special orders.
Policy Explanations and Warranty Exclusions
- Gestalt HiFi reserves the right to charge for all shipping costs on a situational basis.
- Our warranties apply only to the original purchaser and are non-transferable.
- Our warranties do not cover any damage due to unforeseeable, unintentional or accidental misuse or abuse. Incidental and consequential damages are not covered and no express or implied warranty for such damage is given.
- No warranties or trade-up policies contained herein shall apply to special order merchandise or any equipment used in commercial applications.
- Deposits toward special order merchandise are non-refundable.
- Deposits for service work or layaway merchandise that have been in place for more than 90 days will not be refunded, only a store credit will be issued.
We hope that you are satisfied with all your purchases. In the event our customer feels the purchase has not lived up to their expectations, the customer may return the items purchased for refund or store credit – excluding shipping charges and possible 25% restock/processing fee, providing the below qualifications are met:
– Discounted Purchases are Non-returnable
– 15 days or less from Date of Purchase
– Like new, resalable condition, free from damage; both product and packaging
– Merchandise must be in original manufacturer packaging
– Must contain all accessories, cables, remotes, batteries and manuals
– Return shipments must have secondary/outer protective double boxing
– Must include your sales receipt and receive
Return Authorization Number from Gestalt HiFi
– Returned via trackable shipping method with insurance
– Any Single Item return with a retail price of $2500.00 or greater is subject to a minimum of 20% restocking fee
– New In-Box Speaker returns are subject to a minimum of 20% restocking fee
– New In-Box Turntable returns are subject to a minimum of 25% restocking fee
– Non-Returnable items include; Discounted priced products, special offers, close-out, clearance, open box, demo, pre-owned, discontinued, used, like-new, special orders, special accommodation, show demo, B stock and “traded in” as well as “traded for” speakers.
Non-Returnable – Non-Refundable Items:
Special orders, special offers, special close-out items, clearance priced items,
custom orders, open box, pre-owned/used/like-new products, non stock or modified items, special accommodation, industry accommodation, demo/show/ B stock items, “traded in” as well as “traded for” products, opened media, fluids, pastes, record cleaning machines/devices, set-up/calibration devices, stands/furniture, vacuum tubes, vacuum tube components, music servers, phono cartridges, earbuds, solder, heat shrink, tech flex, DIY kits/packages,
raw cable, products cut to order and a/c outlets.
Shipping charges are non-refundable:
In the event of a sales return, “Free Shipping” accommodation costs to the customer as well as the return shipping costs become the responsibility of the purchaser.
We are an independent dealer of electronics and home audio/video.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right to correct automated processing anomalies.
We reserve the right to refuse service.
All products are manufactured in factories that provide us with the finest products
and finishes that they can get.
We will not accept returns on wood finishes that differ in texture and exact color and grain. Some of these materials are natural and being different is the beauty and charm in the product.
We will not accept any returns for these products.
We reserve the right to correct any mistakes in posting prices ar sale items that are expired.
We also reserve the right to not sell to individuals that are a burden to us based on their language, bad behavior or other malicious practices that we deem as intolerable.